we had a long 10 days out in cali with mom and rex! it was relaxing, yet exhausting, fun, tiring, busy, calm, hectic, and rylee was spoiled all week long. All of that in one trip. We def got some beach time in which was nice! much needed! After the ten days, I can honestly say dale rylee and i were all ready to come home. Living out of luggage is hard, and not being in your own home with a baby gets a lil hard to. We bought Rylee the cutest bikini ever! and we even got to spend time with Kaila Kalan, I miss her so much! Her house on Manhattan beach is amazing! I wish I could live there with her! Its so beautiful. I hope that eventually I live out in Cali! Through the week I also lost my wallet which sucked, So ASh and FO drove all three of us back to AZ for the fourth so I could get my AZ drivers license. Im so thankful to have a best friend like ashley. She is so good to me. But now we have made it home! Daycare said ry was better then ever, and NOW all of a sudden RYLEE IS CRAWLING EVERYWHERE!!! She will be 8 months this month already, and she is getting into everything now that she is mobile. Hope you enjoy the pics =)
And for some other news. I recently just found out im prego. Baby number two is on the way. =) Not sure my due date yet but I am thinking early Febuary! AHH i'm gonna have a crazy house but i can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment