Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Juney June June

Happy June 1st!
I started my blog about a month ago. pretty wild. Thanks for reading...

Dale left monday for Virginia, leaving me out here in Clovis with Ry for two weeks. The first night, not gonna lie, really drove me crazy. I felt like I had too much time on my hands, and I felt pretty sad to be alone. Luckily all military spouses know how I feel, and I have some friends that are so sweet and willing to let me hang out! After monday night, I have been feeling a lot better tho. I don't feel like im going crazy now, and I feel like I love keeping my house clean. I don't make a big mess by myself. =) But I do hope i get a virginia T shirt as a suvenier. lol. Then on Tuesday, it was Rylee's first day at her new daycare on Base. ahhh poor baby wasn't having it. She was so upset the daycare actually called me around 130 in the afternoon to ask what I usually do to console her, they said she had been crying for a long time and wasn't sure what they could try at this point. Im not sure if its just me, but as her mom I felt just AWFUL.
1 I feel bad because I don't want her to cry that much
2 i feel bad for the girls watching her having to hear her cry so long
3 it honestly hurts me that she was so sad for so long. my lil baby, i could cry right now just thinking about how it makes me feel.
I was ready to go get her at that point, but I was working and tried calling back about 45 minutes later. They said she was fine that i don't need to come get her. but GOsh its a bad feeling to get a phone call because your baby is upset. After I picked her up from daycare yesterday, I swear she did not cry ONCE with me. Even when I was putting her down to bed, Rylee ate her bottle and passed out. She usually always sleeps 8 hours or more, and she did. A beautiful 9 hour slumber. I couldn't believe how content she was with me after a long day like that. but im glad she was still her normal self when she was with me. I think she forgave me.
Today was day 2 at daycare. and all the girls said she was good today, didn't have any problems or a phone call. The lady I talked to had told me that sometimes it can take a week or so for an infant to adjust to a new daycare. Just with the environment and new people. Not only that, but the new daycare has so many different rules and regulations then the one off base had. CHanging a routine is very hard especially with a baby.Anyways, there I go going on and on about my baby as always!!!

On another note. I smashed my mother effing finger at work today and I now have the biggest blood blister I have ever seen in my life. Its throbbing, and it hurts. I hope hope hope that my finger nail doesn't end up falling off ugh. And im going to Arizona next weekend for a short trip home! I can't wait. Lots of familia to visit tho which will be very hectic. But Im sure we will be fine. Then, about 3 weeks later Im going to CALI BABY! YES Icannot wait to see the ocean. I miss the beach so much! i need to go spend time with mommy. Rylee misses her gramma and grandpa!
I looked at paint for my house, I think im going to do a very light shade or blue, where it almost looks gray (thanks camille for helping me look), but Im not going to paint until dale is here to help me and pick out the color. He is so good and painting and doing house work. Definitely a good roomate to have!

I love being away from home because my life feels so laid back, but I miss home so so so much. i miss my friends. and i miss that rylee isn't hanging out with other peoples babies to. she needs to know babies her age in az to!!! anyhow.
I miss a lot of people and things. but life is so good. Another month of 2011 and its half way gone. Where does the time go?

A few Random GoAls....
*Talk to an advisor
*Stay away from Sweets
*get my chubby butt to the gym
*get rid of Rylees rash on her neck
*chose a final color to paint the living room
*save money! (after my az trip and cali trip, no more vacas for a while =()
*text some of my favorite people I haven't been talking to as much lately.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great post!! I love reading blogs from people I know!! Keep up the good work! And I hope all ur fb friends and keeping up with it like I am! Can't wait to hopefully see you next weekend! Don't forget to text me!

    ReplyDelete