So I thought I'd have so much to blog about, but I really don't! Plus! I can hardly figure out how to use this crazy website, I cam navigate better on my phone then I can on my computer! Anyways, Ry bug is so close to sitting up on her own! Time is going by so extremely fast it's unreal. She will be crawling in no time, then be asking if she cam have a boyfriend. Dale has already grounded her for that
. Wow having a little girl is such a crazy thing. One day she will need a bra, and boy advice, and start wearing make up. My Lil baby is going to grow up one day. Aww. She will need help getting ready for dances, and probably get in to trouble with Jenna Wong (her best friend) lol. Wow I'm pretty emotional right now/today. I hope that my baby always knows I love her, and I hope she likes hanging out with me when she is older.
My dad had a nickname for me when I was a little girl, "pepis" and when I was 12 I got embarrassed when he called me that in front of my friends, and I asked him not to call me that anymore. He was really shocked when I asked him that, and now that I'm older, I totally understand why he would be sad about that. It makes me feel sad. I feel like a jerk!
***some more random thoughts,... I'm glad that found Osama, but I'm scared to death that DaleDo is going to get deployed. I hope nothing crazy happens now that he is gone :(. Anyways, i miss Ashley! ALSO, I'm thinking about how funny it is to look in old year books. Not only the pictures, but what all your friends wrote and signed in there. I pulled out my sophomore year book today and it was hilarious. All my friends that I've known since high
school... I love you


No comments:
Post a Comment