Sunday, May 1, 2011

---may first




Celeste FINALLY talked me into making a blog. I hope that I can commit to doing this. Hers is so dang cute, I wanted to try one out to.
* Anyways, today was Rylee's first day going out to the dirt bike track to watch Dale race!!! She slept the first four hours, but did really good out there! She can sleep to the sound of dirtbikes which is good! lol. she cracks me up! The little monkey was smiley and happy the rest of the day! (Both Dale and Rylee). It was a really good day out there, but it was FREEZING! 50 Degrees on may first! That is ridiculous! I miss AZ! Also, we officially bought our plane tickets to California! We will be out there for the 4th of July! Woo I can't wait, and I'm trying to talk Dale into going to Six Flags. I keep thinking about how I want to go on roller coasters so bad! Maybe the thought of adrenaline? I don't know.
*Random things on my mind: Andrea is going to Korea this summer with the army, how wild, and scary! I hope people actually read my blogs, and I hope I figure out how to use this website! Rylee did not like eating carrots today! I watched the movie Love & Other drugs last night, and I really liked it! Dale leaves for Virginia for 2 weeks in June, and I hope I don't get scared or sad alone. Well Ashley is going to come visit me, then Dad is going to visit me the second weekend, so I guess I wont really be alone long at all.;LASTLY, I feel like drinking a beer with my steak tonight for dinner. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited to follow your blog!!! please keep me entertained! and post alot like me! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete